I decided to make a list of my favorite beauty and skin products, as a lover of all things hair, skin and nails i end up collecting a ton of products all the time. Some are hits, some are misses, but here are my favorites.
- Trader Joe's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil : I use this as a facial moisturizer, on my hands and in my hair, it really is a miracle oil. Lightweight and easy to spread, this oil does everything from moisturize to aiding my hair and nails in growth.
- Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes: The last mascara I have bought in a long time, I usually search high and low for a mascara that does what this does so effortlessly. The cone shaped brush lifts and separates the lashes, making sure that their are no clumps and plenty volume. I love LOL for everyday use and a night on the town.
- NARS Orgasm Blush in Orgasm: Another everyday favorite, this blush goes well with all of my looks and blends flawless with my skin tone in both the Summer and Winter months. It has the perfect amount of shimmer in it to give me a healthy glow without looking like a fairy god-mother... or fourth grader. This blush is one of my favorite beauty purchases to date.
- Carmex Chapstick in Strawberry: The only chapstick that handles my chapped lips, I've tried almost every lip balm under the sun and none of them do what this does for me. It softens my lips immediately and makes them nice and juicy. Smells a little mediciney, but it gets the job all the way done.
- American Apparel Lip Gloss in African Violet: Brown girl favorite! This lip gloss has the perfect purple tint! I love wearing color on my lips, but not all occasions call for a lipstick, this gloss gives me color and shine with moisture as well. I fell in love with it the moment I first tried it on and it's been a go-to ever since.
- OPI Germany Collection Berlin There Done That: As a lover of neutral nails I had to get my hands on this, it's the perfect neutral shade for my brown, and since it's a neutral, it goes with every outfit. Also looks great on long and short nails, which is a plus for me because my nails can range from long to short at any given moment and still look good in my favorite polish.